Theme 1

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Steam Your Microwave Clean

Last night my boyfriend made bacon cheddar popcorn in our microwave, and tonight when I opened it up the stink blew me away.  That prompted me to use a trick that I learned on Pinterest which is an easy way to clean, and get the stink out of your microwave.  Best yet it is super quick and easy to do!



Heat a bowl of equal parts water and vinegar in your microwave for 5 minutes, and when it is done just take a rag or some paper towel and wipe the inside clean.  The steam breaks up the stains, and the vinegar helps to take the nasty smells out of your microwave.  I will warn you, your kitchen will smell like vinegar for a little bit afterward; but it is a good trade off to have your microwave clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment